Michael & John Job Centre for Education is a Non-Profit Organization that houses students and staff in Campus. It became a requisite for Dr. Mary Job to take preventive measures for the safety and good health of the students and staff in Campus. Being a professional Medical Practitioner Dr. Mrs. Mary Job strongly believes that always prevention is better than cure. Hence she and the Management members decided to take several measures in order to keep them safe and to expunge the invasion of the deadly Corona Virus in our Campus.
The Steps taken inside the Campus during this Pandemic effect of COVID – 19
* We completely secured our Institutions, Students, Staff members & the whole Campus with absolute confinement.
* Awareness and Regulation posters are made both in Tamil and English and displayed all around the Campus.
* Since the government has announced the lockdown, the school and colleges are closed until any further announcement from the Government.
* Face masks and Sanitizers were distributed to all the Students & Staff members.
* Protocols like “Social distancing and personal hygiene” were followed with clinical precision inside the campus.
* Verbal awareness was done with regard to personal hygiene and the importance of social distancing through the centralized microphone system.
* As prescribed by the Central, State Government and the Department of Ayush, “Arsenicum Album 30” – Homeopathy Immune Booster Medicine had been distributed amongst the students and the staff residing in the campus for 3 days.
* Requested the Irugur Town Panchayat to sanitize and spray medicine for the entire Campus against Corona virus on regular basis.
* Students lit the candles on 5th April 2020 as per the request made by our Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, with the aim of promoting solidarity at the time of adversity.
Dr. Mary Job, who is humble and compassionate by nature, understood this critical economical effect and decided to extend her help to the needy people. Hence the following services had been helped us to touch the lives of so many people who lives outside the campus during this Pandemic effect of COVID – 19.
* Provided a cheque of Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees One lakh) to PM Care Fund.
* Provided a cheque of Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees One lakh) to Tamil Nadu CM Public Relief Fund.
* Provided 1 ton of Rice bags to the Revenue Department of Sulur for the purpose of Community Kitchen.
* Financial aid was provided to the daily wage workers & their Family members.
* Distributed food packets which were cooked and packed under extremely hygienic circumstances to the daily wage workers in the village nearby.
* Free food, sanitized accommodation, electricity & water facility were provided to migrant workers.
We, the Management team are working tirelessly to prevent any mishaps, and before the situation takes a haggard turn.
Activities of School
Colour Day Celebration
The Kindergarten children appeared in the bright red attires on 31st January 2020. In this day they were taught with the benefits of red coloured fruits. At the end of the day with all fun activities they were all gifted with handmade paper red lady bug hair bows.
As a final colour day celebration of this academic year, on 28th February 2020 all the Kindergarten children were on Retro costumes “Black and White apparels”. They all were elated as the twinkling stars of the day with pop-sickle paper stars.
Student Development Programme
As a student development programme on 29th February 2020, the faculty members of M/s PERSONIV gave a wide Spectrum on personality development techniques along with personal safety and social awareness to the students of class 9 to 12 with the powerpoint presentations and anecdotes.
A Feather to Our Cap
Michael Job Matric Hr. Sec. School Students are always creative and excel in all sorts of creative works. Their Creative thirst enabled them to stand as “2nd best school of creativity in Coimbatore” is a proof of their excellence. This was certified by M/s Pidilite Industries.
Quiz Competition & Exhibition
To show off their Academic excellence 15 Students of class 6 to 9 had participated in the Quiz Competition, Science Exhibition held at Anugraha Vidhya Mandir CBSE School and won 1st & 2nd places.
Darsha R of class 12 contested in the 17th All India Open Karate Championship held at Madurai on 9th February 2020 and secured 2nd place under the category of “Kumite”.
Activities of Arts & Science College
MHRD Innovation Cell
We are privileged to announce that the MHRD innovation cell had been successfully incorporated at Michael Job College of Arts & Science for Women under the guidance & training of Bharathiar University with 2 of our faculty members got trained as the Ambassadors to MHRD during the month of January 2020.
Intercollegiate – Overall Championship
Our students had participated in various events and grabbed the “Overall Championship Trophy” during the Intercollegiate Fest conducted by Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Management Studies on 12th February 2020.
National & State Level Conferences
A National Level Conference conducted by the Department of Computer Science about “Machine Learning’s Impact on Cloud Computing” on 19th February 2020 which was attended by 200 students of Arts & Science Colleges in and around Coimbatore.
The Department of Commerce & Management organized a State Level Conference on “Modern Trade & e-Commerce” on 26th February 2020. The conference was accumulated with Business Experts and by 300 students of Commerce & Management studies around Coimbatore. This Conference was found to be a great motivation to the upcoming Entrepreneurs.
These conferences brought together various representatives of National Institutions, Lead Experts & Research Scholars.
MJC – ENHANCING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
Google Apps (G Suite) & DIKSHA Education App Training
By considering the current scenario on Education process the Management had decided to train all the Faculty members of our Institutions with digital Teaching-Learning Process on G suite applications and DIKSHA Education App. Various Professionals around the Globe had presented their sessions through Google Meet platform. The trained Faculty members were assigned to train the students of their respective classes to proceed with the next academic year’s syllabus.
A Powerful way to celebrate. . .
Birthday! Wedding! Wedding Anniversary! Birth of a child!
Celebrate with 341 daughters of underprivileged children, economically poor and 142 support staff members. The children would pray and sing ‘happy birthday’ or ‘count your blessings’. Send in your photograph a week before and we’ll show your picture to everyone before the meal so they know who they’re praying for.
Sponsor a meal
Breakfast: US$ 100, Lunch: US$ 250, Dinner: US$ 200
In addition, donations are welcome with prayers for the girls home. Your donations for our daughters at Coimbatore can be sent by crossed Cheque/Draft in favour of:
DR JOB’S MISSION INC.
1772 Willis Ave, Merrick, NY 11566, U.S.A
Founder: Dr. P.P. Job
Patron: Bishop Florin T. Cimpean
President: Mr. Thomas Koshy
Vice President: Rev. Ilie U. Tomuta
Secretary: Mr. Saji George
Treasurer: Mrs. Anitha George
Head Quarters: Love In Action Society,
V-31 Green Park Main, New Delhi – 110 016, INDIA